(KGTV) – Whether you’re looking for a bite to eat or something a little more filling, Avengers Campus has the perfect meal or drink to fuel your adventure.
California Adventure’s new terrain includes four stops that guests can visit for all their culinary needs, young and old.
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE AVENGERS CAMPUS: PHOTOS: Visit the Avengers campus | Super Foods, Drinks at Avengers Campus | What you need to know to get the most out of Avengers Campus | PHOTOS: Gifts, gadgets to find at Avengers Campus
Pym Kitchen Test
Arguably the flagship food stop in the area is the Pym Test Kitchen, where foods come in all sizes for everyone. The new restaurant uses Ant-Man and The Wasp’s famous “Pym Particles” to grow and shrink dishes, from huge quantum pretzels to more normal-sized foods like the Pym-ini sandwich. Here is an overview of some meals and drinks:
- Quantum pretzel: served hot with a spicy cheddar-beer sauce
- Impossible ™ Spoonful: Large and micro plant-based meatballs with pasta served in a large spoon with a small fork
- Pym-ini: a panini on grilled focaccia with salami, rosemary ham, Provolone sauce and marinara dip, which can be served by the slice or as a long multi-portion sandwich for a family or group
- Not So Small Chicken Sandwich: Fried Chicken Breast with Teriyaki and Red Chili Sauces, Pickled Coleslaw, and Crispy Potato Bites
- Pingo Doce: a mysterious green drink from the Avenger tradition
- Proton PB&J Punch: a specialty non-alcoholic drink
- PB&J Flavor Lab: a Petri dish filled with peanut butter, jelly and bread that kids can assemble on their own
- Mini Pasta & Impossible ™ and Teeny Pym-ini meatballs: reduced portions of the adult offers aimed at the youngest
- Choco Smash CANDY bar: dark chocolate on the outside, with peanuts, nougat, caramel and a chocolate brownie on the inside
Pym tasting laboratory
Pym Tasting Lab is located next to the Pym Test Kitchen and has an oversized beer can – signaling that adult drinks are in store for guests. The outdoor walk-in counter offers eight craft beers, ranging from pilsner to amber lager. Make sure you pay attention to the lab’s reverse draft system that fills beers from bottom to top. Several beer cocktails and regular cocktails are also offered at the stop, including:
- The Regulator: a combination of wheat beer with a mango flavor and a spicy finish
- Molecular Meltdown: a marshmallow milk and vanilla ice cream stout topped with mini marshmallows
- Particle Fizz: which combines different seasonal seltzer with flavor bubbles
- Honey Fusion: a beer cocktail with Plymouth Gin and a honey straw
- Honey Buzz: Plymouth Gin, lemon juice and honey syrup with a honey straw
- X-Periment: Tequila Patrón Silver, Mango syrups and Habanero and Boba with mango flavor
Alcoholic beverages will be served in a souvenir beaker that guests can purchase to take home. Customers can also opt for a pint-sized mini beer flight, another keepsake included with the purchase of the tasting flight.
What a visit to Avengers Campus without an ode to the original team. Shawarma Palace is reminiscent of the exhausted team of heroes after the Battle of New York City, finding a late dinner at a nearby shawarma joint. Here. savory wraps await you including:
- New York’s tastiest: filled with fragrant chicken shawarma and garlic spread and coconut yogurt and tahini sauce, served with pickled vegetables
- The Impossible ™ Victory Falafel: a plant-based falafel wrap served with pickled vegetables
Collector Taneleer Tivan has expanded his collection outside of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! attraction to include tasty treats, like:
- Sweet Spiral Ration: churro spirals with unique colors and flavors
- Cosmic Cream Orb: a crispy cream puff with a whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse.
A full menu for all the delicious stops at Avengers Campus can be found online, along with prices, here.