February 26 at 6 p.m. | DC United v Charlotte FC at Audi Field
Get ready for game day! Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the game.
Pre-game show presented by Audi: 5:30 p.m.
Pre-game broadcasts on dcunited.com
Tune into NBC Sports Washington+, TeleXitos, dcunited.com and ESPN+ (out of market)
Pre-match fan party at Heineken Hall
– Starts when the gate opens at 4:30 p.m.
– Features some of the area’s best food trucks and local DJs
– Food Trucks including Roaming Rooster, La Tingeria, Peruvian Brothers
– Special Happy Hour prices on select drinks from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
– Commemorative poster of the 2022 season calendar for the first 15,000 fans
– Free fan hand warmers at the gates while supplies last (weather dependent)
Match Day Theme and Match Day Presentation
– Howard Gospel Choir will perform the national anthem and
– Special Lift Every Voice and Sing performance and interpretation by the Howard Gospel Choir
– Special reconnaissance in the field; DC SCORES Coach Robinson
– Improved Pyro on field game day
Opening hours of the club shop on match days
– The club shop opens 4 hours before kick-off (2 p.m. EST)
New Food and Beverage Improvements
– Roaming Roaster, La Tingeria, Peruvian Brothers (Food Trucks)
– Coffee will be available at most concession stands
– Hot chocolate will be available and sold by select hawkers throughout the stadium
– New concession stand menu items include grilled cheese/grilled cheese with bacon and tomato, cheesesteaks, meatballs, boneless wings (with guest sauce of choice), bowls Bulgogi, and more…
Fan Activities and Fan Experience
– Fan make-up stations near the Heineken Hall pre-game fan party
– Fan photo booth with select DC United MLS Championship trophies
– New “Let’s Fly” selfie location and photo opportunity
– 360 Fan Spin Camera near the Heineken Hall Pre-Game Fan Party
– Fast and easy ways to pay at concession stands with the Shift4 payment system
TO KNOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE
All participants must wear a mask during located in an interior space unless consuming food or drink while seated.
Fully vaccinated guests (3 years of age or older) – i.e. two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine – will not be required to wear a mask when entering the stadium at any outside entrance point, or while seated outside. Unvaccinated guests continue to be required to wear a mask at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking in their seat.
All match tickets are available via mobile devices; please download your ticket in advance. The easiest place to access your mobile tickets is through the official DC United mobile app.
You can access your tickets using either the app or your DC United Account Manager. Once logged in, select Manage Tickets and add all of your tickets to your Apple or GooglePay wallet. We strongly recommend that you add your tickets to your wallet before arriving at the site, to facilitate entry.
Doors open 1.5 hours before kick-off. We recommend that you enter through the gate indicated on your digital ticket to eliminate the lines at the entrance to Audi Field.
For a detailed list of matchday or stadium information, see the A-Z Guide.
To expedite entry into Audi Field, we strongly encourage fans not to bring bags to the stadium. If you need to bring a bag to the stadium, please see the important information below or visit our Bag Policy page.
- No bag larger than 14″ by 14″ by 6″ will be permitted on the Audi lot
- No backpacks will be allowed (“cinch bags” that fit the size restriction will be allowed)
- Other types of bags that will NOT be permitted at Audi Field include: coolers, luggage, large purses or other similar bags that exceed the size restriction.
Audi Field offers a wide variety of food and beverage options. Visit our Concessions page to see a full menu.
At every DC United regular season home game, when you pay with ApplePay, get bottled water for only $2! This offer is valid at all points of sale and via mobile order for pick-up.
See our transportation guide for recommended routes to Audi Field.
Reserve parking with SpotHero: We recommend pre-booking convenient and affordable parking through SpotHero, the nation’s leading parking reservation app.
To reserve your parking space, go to the Audi Land SpotHero Parking Page and reserve a seat with fares up to 50% off the car ride.
For more information on matchdays, visit our Matchday homepage.