Toaster pastries are always an exciting addition to anything breakfast, and it turns out the tasty treat is super easy to make at home. In fact, the only tool you need to make a homemade toaster baking is the always reliable panini press!
While panini presses are mainly used to make delicious sandwiches, the device has several advantages in its bag. Here’s how to make panini press toaster pastries!
Note: The toppings and toppings below are suggestions only. Feel free to fill or garnish your pastries with the ingredients of your choice.
What do you need
1. Roll out puff pastry to 3/4 inch thick, then cut into 6 rectangles.
2. Add strawberry jam or hazelnut chocolate to half of the rectangles.
3. Make a gilding with 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of water, and brush the edges of the rectangles with the garnish.
4. Place the empty rectangles on top of the filled rectangles and press the edges with a fork.
5. Place the pastries in the panini press and lower the lid to hover just over the pastries. Cook 6-7 minutes.
6. Prepare the frosting by mixing powdered sugar, two drops of red food coloring and water in a bowl. Pour the icing over the pastries.
7. Add rainbow nuggets and enjoy!
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and offers that we love. If you too like them and decide to buy through the links below, we may receive a commission. Prices and availability are subject to change.
In The Know is now available on Apple News – follow us here!
If you liked this story, read the best cheap (but expensive) home decor on Amazon.
More from In The Know:
The post office Learn how to make delicious panini press toaster pastries appeared first on Aware.