FABI Awards Celebrate products that change the industry and shape what is new and next for the future of food and beverage
CHICAGO, March 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show today announced the 2022 winners of the Food and Beverage (FABI) Awards, which recognize companies for developing extraordinary food and beverage products that lead the way. to new tastes, flavor profiles, creativity and their potential for increased sales. Each winner and their product will be showcased in the showrooms of the National Restaurant Association’s Restaurant 2022, which will take place May 21-24, 2022at McCormick Place at Chicago.
“FABI winners never disappoint when it comes to creativity, inventiveness and, of course, taste!” noted Tom Cindric, President of Winsight Exhibitions. “No matter your role in the restaurant business, you can find inspiration in these products. Whether it’s optimizing your menu with more plant-based options, exploring flavors from other countries, or to see how classic brands are reinventing flavors, these products answer the question “what’s next for foodservice? “We can’t wait to bring our community together in two short months to taste these revolutionary new products in person!”
Each FABI Award entry was evaluated by an independent jury from across the restaurant industry representing some of the best-known brands and organizations. Winners are selected for their exciting new tastes, uniqueness in the market, appeal to the operator community, creative approach to operator challenges or introduction of new opportunities, and profit potential.
The 2022 FABI award winners are:
- Angel’s Artisan Pocket Bread (Angel Bakeries, United States LLC)
- The Better Fish® Skinless Barramundi 4 oz Portion IQF (Australis Aquaculture)
- Beyond Pepperoni (Beyond Meat)
- Blind Tiger Non-Alcoholic Cocktails & Mixers (Blind Tiger, LLC)
- Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning (Demitri’s Gourmet Mixes)
- Java Trading Thai Iced Coffee Latte
- Folded JUST Egg (Eat Just, Inc.)
- Vegan Salmon Burger (Good Catch)
- Plant Based Impossible Meatballs (Impossible Foods)
- Oatly Frozen Dessert Bars – Strawberry Swirl (Oatly)
- Nitro Pepsi (PepsiCo Food Service)
- Ripple Dairy Free Soft Serve (Ripple Foods)
- Sabatino Tartufi Truffle Parmesan Seasoning (Sabatino Truffles)
- Chimichurri (Sevillo Fine Foods)
- Individual Dessert Cremino (Taste It Presents)
- Semifreddo mascarpone cake (taste is present)
- Sorbissimo (The taste is present)
- TINDLE (TINDLE)
- Taste Republic IQF Pre-Cooked Gluten-Free Four Cheese Tortelloni (Tribe 9 Foods)
- Fresh Frozen Plain Raspberries in White and Dark Chocolate: 1.5 oz Mini Single Serve (Tru Fru LLC)
- Piña Colada ~ Natures White Chocolate & Coconut Fresh Frozen Pineapple: 5oz Grab & Go (Tru Fru LLC)
- Hillshire Farm® All-Natural Fully Cooked Pork Chorizo Crumbles (Tyson Foods Inc)
- Tyson® Chicken and Waffle Sandwiches (Tyson Foods Inc)
- Zùsto – Sugar substitute (Zùsto)
Full descriptions of the 2022 FABI award winners are available here.
The National Restaurant Association Show is the premier event to learn about restaurant technology innovations, unique ingredients and emerging trends in the restaurant industry. It brings together more catering and hospitality equipment buyers and manufacturers than any other industry event. For more information and to register, visit nationalrestaurantshow.com. Connect with the Salon online at TwitterFacebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
The National Restaurant Association Show, Hotel-Motel Show is owned and operated by Winsight LLC in partnership with the National Restaurant Association.
About Winsight LLC
Winsight LLC is a business-to-business news, events and market intelligence company serving the restaurant and non-commercial foodservice, petroleum retail and grocery industries.
Julie Franksmdg, [email protected]
Caitlin RodgersWinsight Exhibitions, [email protected]
SOURCE Winsight LLC