This report calculates the Protein Bars Market size, future trends, demand, revenue, price, growth, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels and distributors, and forecast (2021-2027). The competition in the global Protein Bars industry is analyzed, taking into account price, revenue, sales and market share by company, market concentration rate, competitive situations and trends, expansion , mergers and acquisitions and market shares of major companies.
(Our COPY EXAMPLE of report gives a brief introduction of the Protein Bars market, a detailed table of contents, key market players, a list of tables and figures, and including key countries and regions.)
Download a sample report (350 PDF pages): https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1277
Some of the main competitors or companies included in the study are Danone Group, Kellogg Co., General Mills, Inc., Premier Nutrition, Abbott Laboratories, Quest Nutrition, Universal Nutrition Corp. and Active Nutrition International GmbH.
What is the protein bars market?
Protein bars are nutritional supplements that provide protein and other nutrients, including carbohydrates, vitamins, fats, and minerals. Protein bars include protein isolated from plant or animal sources such as soy, milk, and eggs. They have a high content of essential amino acids, which help maintain muscle mass, repair wounds or rebuild damaged tissue, synthesize red blood cells and boost immunity. Protein bars are gaining popularity among all age groups, especially sportspeople and athletes, who are involved in vigorous physical activity.
Protein Bars Market Taxonomy:
On the basis of type of protein source, the global protein bars market is segmented into:
- Vegetable protein
- Animal protein
On the basis of product type, the global protein bars market is segmented into:
- Energy protein bars
- Low Carb Protein Bars
- Meal replacement bars
On the basis of protein content, the global protein bars market is segmented into:
- Low in protein (0-15 g)
- Medium protein (16g – 25g)
- Rich in protein (above 25 g)
Protein Bars Market Outlook:
- North America held a dominant position in the global protein bars market in 2016 with S. being the main contributor. Growing awareness of protein supplements and growing demand for ready meals in the region are key drivers of market growth in North America. Additionally, according to the US Department of Labor, average daily sports and exercise participation rates increased 3.6% from 2003 to 2015. This in turn is expected to fuel the consumption of protein bars in the region.
Key developments in the protein bars market:
- In August 2018, Herbalife International of America, Inc. launched the new âHerbalife24 Achieve Protein Barâ. This is the company’s first protein bar offering 20 grams of total protein. This protein bar will provide high quality whey and milk protein with just four grams of sugar and no artificial sweeteners, flavors or added colors. This protein bar is available in two flavors, “Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough” and “Dark Chocolate Brownie”.
Hurry … and get 20% reIsvsounott Onot a Plaughedvse…!!!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1) What are the major factors driving the growth of the market?
âï¸ Growing application of industrial microbiology in healthcare and end-user sectors and increasing adoption of inorganic growth strategies by major players are expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
2) What is the main product type segment in the market?
âï¸ Reaction consumables are the main product type segment in the market.
3) What are the major factors holding back the growth of the market?
âï¸ The high risk of contamination is the main factor limiting the growth of the market
4) Who are the main players in the market?
âï¸ The major players operating in the market include Danone Group, Kellogg Co., General Mills, Inc., Premier Nutrition, Abbott Laboratories, Quest Nutrition, Universal Nutrition Corp. and Active Nutrition International GmbH.
5) How many clients have you served?
âï¸ Browse our list of trusted clients: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/trusted-by
âï¸ The top countries in each region are mapped based on individual market revenues.
âï¸ A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and limit the growth of the market is provided.
âï¸ The report comprises an in-depth analysis of the current research and clinical developments in the market.
âï¸ The main players and their main developments in recent years are listed.
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a leading market research and consulting firm delivering action-ready syndicated research reports, personalized market analysis, advisory services and competitive analysis through various trend recommendations. emerging markets, technologies and potential opportunities in absolute dollars.