Sports Nutrition Market Size, Share, and Trends Analysis Report by Product Type, by Application, by Formulation, by Consumer Group (Age Group and Activity), by Distribution Channel, by region and segment forecast, 2022-2030
New York, 04 Feb. 2022, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Analysis Report of Sports Nutrition Market Size, Share and Trends by Product Type, by Application, by Formulation, by Product Group. consumers, by distribution Forecast by channel, by region and by segment, 2022 – 2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06227106/?utm_source=GNW
Sports nutrition market growth and trends
The global sports nutrition market size is expected to reach USD 82.3 billion by 2030. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2030. to market growth. People actively participate in various health and fitness activities. For example, according to the AusPlay 2021 survey, 83.3% of women and 79.4% of men participate in sport and physical activity at least once a week in Australia. In addition, consumers suffering from lifestyle-related diseases are on the rise.
For example, according to a National Diabetes Statistical Report released in 2021 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 10% of American adults have diabetes while 34.5% have prediabetes. Hospital admissions where obesity was a factor rose by 17% from 2018-19 to 2019-21 in the UK, according to the National Health Services. The COVID-19 pandemic has rapidly increased public awareness of health and fitness. Thus, rising health awareness and increasing participation in fitness activities are estimated to drive the market.
Sports nutrition products offer different benefits. These products can be used to increase endurance, strength training, weight management, muscle growth, energy, recovery, cognitive repairers, and immunity enhancement.
Additionally, a large number of products including gummies, tablets, capsules, powders and bars are readily available through various distribution channels including specialty stores, small retail stores, health institutes fitness, grocery stores, general discount stores, discount clothing retailers and online stores. . The COVID-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on online sales, with an increasing number of customers purchasing supplements through the online sales channel.
Major stakeholders operating in the market are introducing various products and adopting strategies such as mergers and acquisitions and collaborations, which in turn are driving the market. For example, in July 2021, Science in Sport introduced a new line of products known as Beta Fuel for carbohydrate refueling.
This product line includes a gel, drink powder and chewable bar with a new maltodextrin-fructose ratio. The product was formulated after years of research at Liverpool John Moores University in collaboration with athletes.
In September 2021, Dr. Rob Wildman launched a new sports nutrition brand known as It’s my opus.
The brand includes products such as micronized pre-workout creatine, whey isolate and DHA omega 3. Thus, the development of new and innovative products increases consumer adoption of sports nutrition products, thereby boosting the market during the forecast period.
Highlights of the Sports Nutrition Market Report
• The sports supplements segment became the top product type segment in 2021 with a revenue share of more than 50.0%
• In terms of application, the post-workout segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021
• By formulation, powder accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. The gummies segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
• Based on consumer group, adult segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. It is also expected to become the fastest growing segment during the forecast period
• Based on distribution channel, brick and mortar segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021. E-commerce segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
• North America accounted for the largest revenue share of over 45.0% in 2021. In the North American market, Canada is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06227106/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001