TORONTO, August 29, 2022 /CNW/ – One of the most anticipated seasons of the year has now arrived: it’s pumpkin spice and maple syrup season at Tim Hortons!
A new line of Pumpkin Spice food and beverages is back at Tim’s for a limited time, along with a new Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut and the Limited Edition Tim Hortons Maple Collection of three delicious candies to offer made with 100% Canadian maple syrup. The Maple Collection is proudly made in partnership with Quebec maple syrup producer Brien Maple Sweets Inc. Don’t wait for the leaves to change color to start enjoying the delicious, comforting flavors of fall at Tim Hortons restaurants!
This year’s fall food and beverage lineup at Tim includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut: Savor a pumpkin spice donut dipped in fall-coloured orange fondant, topped with candied praline pumpkin seeds and drizzled with a burst of white fondant.
- Creamy Maple Pecan Dream Donut: Dipped in maple fudge, topped with praline pecans and delicately drizzled with chocolate, each bite has a balance of crunchy texture and creamy interior filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin: Filled with a sweet, creamy filling and topped with pumpkin seeds for added texture, the Pumpkin Spice Muffin is best enjoyed with a double or brewed tea.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Cappuccino: A fall version of a Tim classic! These two bold flavors – Iced Cappuccino and Pumpkin Spice – pair perfectly for a refreshing fall treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: The long-awaited festive brew that so many guests have been waiting for, year after year. Tims Pumpkin Spice Latte is the perfect drink to kick off the season.
“Each fall, Tim’s guests look forward to the arrival of our pumpkin spice flavored foods and beverages, so we’re happy to introduce them a little early before sweater time rolls around,” said Hope BagozziChief Marketing Officer at Tim Hortons.
“The aromas and flavors of our Pumpkin Spice menu items give you a nice and comforting feeling on those chilly fall days. And we’re also thrilled to offer our new Creamy Maple Dream Donuts and pecans and the Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut as delicious treats to savor throughout fall.”
Also new for this fall, guests can gift Tim as a gift – or treat themselves – to the new, limited-edition Maple Collection made with 100% Canadian maple syrup, which includes:
- Tim Hortons Maple Syrup: This Grade A syrup has a rich amber flavor and is a great topping for savory weekend lunches or to wash down your hot Tims beverages.
- Tim Hortons Maple Butter: Made from 100% churned maple syrup, our Maple butter has a deliciously smooth and creamy texture and is a delicious spread on bagels, croissants and other Tim Hortons baked goods and pastries.
- Tim Hortons Maple Soft Candy: Made with just one ingredient – 100% maple syrup – these candies are delicious and melt in your mouth.
All Maple Menu and Collection items are available exclusively at participating Tim Hortons restaurants across Canada.
About Tim Hortons
In 1964, the first Tim Hortons® restaurant in Hamilton, Ont. opened its doors and Canadians have been ordering Tim Hortons signature Original Blend coffee, Double-Double™ coffees, donuts and Timbits® for years. Over the past 55 years, Tim Hortons has captured the hearts and taste buds of Canadians and become synonymous with service. from Canada favorite cafe. Tim Hortons is from Canada largest restaurant chain operating in the fast food industry with nearly 4,000 restaurants across the country. More than a coffee and pastry shop, Tim Hortons is part of the fabric of Canada and customers can enjoy hot and cold specialty beverages – including lattes, cappuccinos and espressos, teas and our famous Iced Capp® – as well only delicious breakfasts, sandwiches, wraps, soups and more. Tim Hortons has more than 5,100 restaurants in Canada, United States and around the world. For more information about Tim Hortons, visit TimHortons.ca
For more information: [email protected]